PERFORMANCE MEETS EFFICIENCY
Our trutankless electric tankless water heater employs highly accurate sensors, robust solid state electronics, and proprietary software to power one of the most efficient heat exchangers ever produced.
A convenient app (iOS + Android) allows for remote settings, notifications and monitoring to ensure safe operation, trutankless models are compatible with existing home automation and energy management systems.
Endless hot water for budget-conscious consumers.
Saving energy and money is a priority, and the vero® line from trutankless answers the call. Units are available now for residential and commercial environments to meet your particular water usage needs. Take advantage of everything vero® has to offer: an affordable product from trutankless that provides energy and space savings. Rest assured, hot water will always be there when you need it.
- OUTDATED: They’re based on 100 year old technology.
- WASTED ENERGY: Working 11 hours a day even in the absence of hot water demand
- MISUSED SPACE: Storing 40-80 gallons of hot water takes up valuable space.
- OWNERSHIP COST: Need to be replaced every 7 to 10 years.
- ANNUAL EXPENSE $8.1 billion could be saved if American families switched to tankless heaters.
- SAFETY: Corrosion, leaks, scalding and explosions can be hazardous to your family.
- HEALTH: Avoid using old water contaminated with rust and bacteria.
- FAILURE: Tank failures result in leaks and structural damage.